The Tasks / Programs may be undertaken by the Directorate of Students Affairs in the Session 2012 - 2013
- The Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has recently introduced Naway Sahar Laptop Scheme for more than 500 eligible students have applied so for and its numbers are increasing day by day, the proforma sent by HED will be completed in September, 2012 shall be approved by the Vice Chancellor before its submission to the quarter concerned.
- The Vice Chancellor as well as the members of Peripheral Campuses Committee will meet to decide the date of admission in Parachinar & Sadda Campuses of Islamia College, Peshawar.
- The Vice Chancellor as well as members of Peripheral Campuses Committee will visit Swabi Campus so as to select the site for construction of firing range for which the funds are already sanctioned by the HEC.
- The Vice Chancellor will be requested to fix the date for signing MOU with the environment department of Govt. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa so that the Bio-diversity park may be established on the Swabi Campus.
- The DIYA foundation Rawalpindi has requested for holding the scholarship distribution ceremony among 270 students after 5th September, 2012 in which in addition to the office bearers of NGO, Senior Alumini and Vice Chancellor will participate.
- The Vice Chancellor may be requested to fix the date for the meeting of indigenous scholarship committee for award of scholarship to 07 leftover M.Phil leading to Ph.D scholars.