- Restoring hope through knowledge transfer and building community through technology commercialization.
- Promote need based research in ICP and disseminating it to masses.
- Formulate collaborative ventures by strengthening university-industry linkages
- Strengthening research through knowledge sharing, trainings and curricula development
- Promote entrepreneurship by providing applied and practical knowledge
- Transfer of technology for developing strong and long term bonds with capacity building
"Delivering technology through innovative knowledge"
Terms of Reference
The Terms of Reference for ORIC are as follows:
- Supporting the university's strategic research directions and policies
- Increasing and diversifying external research funding
- Improving recruitment and retention of top faculty
- Improving integration of research and education at all levels of the university
- Improving translation of research into the public benefit
- Strengthening university-industry relationships
- Promoting entrepreneurship, technology-transfer and commercialization activities that energize and support the local and national economy
- Promoting and enhancing cross-cutting and multi-disciplinary research initiatives