- Examination sections of the various units are run by their respective incharge of examination, supervised by the Principal. However, all the activities from printing of papers, conduction of examinations, entry tests and making of papers are co-ordinated by the controller of Examinations Senior Section who is the turn assisted by an Assistant Controller of Examination.
- Short tests are held occasionally throughout the academic year. Term examinations are held quarterly, whereas promotion test is held at the end of academic session in March every year.
- 1st Term Examination after summer vacation.
- 2nd Term Examination before the winter vacation.
- Annual Examination in March.
- Resort to copying in the examination is viewed seriously. Those found guilty are likely to expelled from the school or to be failed in the paper / subject besides financial penalty.
- Every student is required to get 40% marks in each subject and an aggregate of 45% in order to qualify himself for promotion to the next higher class.
- All subjects are compulsory to be passed.
- Name of only those students are sent for the Board Examination who pass all the subjects in the send-up examination and score and aggregate of at least 55% marks. 75% attendance is mandatory for 9th & 10th class students.
- Result cards of the resident students are sent to their parents by post. However day-scholars receive their result from their respective class teachers.
- It may be noted that students shall not be allowed to take their examination unless their dues are cleared in full.