Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Ahmed, former faculty member iCP, will be conferred by Tamgha-e-Imtiaz on 23rd March 2019
Prof. Dr. Iftikahr Ahmed completed his Ph.D degree in Materials Science Engineering (2006) from University of Idaho, USA. He served in different capacity in the following reputed National / International Organizations.
- Vice Chancellor Abbottabad University of Science and Technology
- Professor of Physics at University of Malakand. Chakdara
- Associate Professor, Department of Physics Hazara University, Mansehra, Pakistan
- Associate Professor of Physics ,University of Technology Malaysia, Malaysia
- Lecturer of Physics, Islamia College University of Peshawar
- Faculty of Physics, Louisiana State University, Louisiana, USA
- Faculty of Physics, Bay College, Michigan, USA
- Teaching Assistant, University of Idaho, USA
- Lecturer Physics, Islamia College Peshawar, Pakistan
- Lecturer Physics, Government College Booni, Chitral, Pakistan
Prof. Dr. Iftikahr Ahmed also received various awards / distinctions from the following National / International Universities / Organizations.
- Pakistan Academy of Science, Gold Medal 2015
- Research Productivity Awards from 2011 to 2018 each year.
- Teaching Excellence Award, University of Idaho, USA (2003).
- Best University Teacher Award, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (2010).
- Gold Pin Award, Bay College, Michigan, USA (2006).
- The best instructor of Fall 2006. Letter from the Dean of Sciences, Louisiana State University, USA, The best instructor of Fall 2007.
In the recognition of research and educational achievement in the field of Science, Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Ahmed, will be conferred by Tamgha-e-Imtiaz on 23rd March 2019.