Pro. Dr. Syed Inayat Ali Shah:
- Non-monogenetic aspect of the rings of integers in certain abelian fields, proceedings of the 1999th Korea-Japan joint seminar on number theory and its applications to the related area held at kmla, hoengsong, Korea, february 4-6 and at tohoku university, sendai, Japan, 1,75-79(2000).
- Monogenesis of the ring of integers in a cyclotomic sextic field of a prime conductor, rep. Fac. Sci. Engrg. Saga University, math, 29, 1-10(2000).
- On a problem of hasse for certain imaginary fields, journal of number theory, 96,326-334(2002).
- Monogenesis of the rings of integers in certain imaginary abelian fields, nagoya math. J, 168, 85-92(2002).
- A prototype of certain abelian fields whose rings of integers have a power basis, rep. Fac. Sci. Engrg. Saga University, math, 31, 7-19(2002).
- On a gauss sum and a basis of the ring of integers in a cyclotomic number fields, Scientific Khyber 15(2), 113-117, (2002).
- On the bernoulli numbers, Peshawar University teachers association journal, (putaj), Vol. 10,83-89(2003)
- On the multiple hurwitz zeta function and some related polynomials, Scientific Khyber, 16 (1): 49-56, (2003).
- Recent progress of hasse problem on power integral basis of abelian fields, proceedings of the Japan-Korea joint seminar on number theory, October 9-12, 2004, kuju, Japan, 131-134(2004).
- Inverted-f antenna for mobile communication, proceedings 17th Asia pacific microwave conference (apmc 05), suzhou, jiangsu province china (p.r), pp.3442-3445, Vol. 5, Dec. 4-7, (2005).
- On a density of the set of primes dividing the generalized Fibonacci numbers, Scientific Khyber, 18 (2): 229-232, (2005).
- A real-time specific weed recognition system using statistical methods, international journal of computer, information, and system science, and engineering waset, Vol (14), 243-247(2007).
- Consideration on the shape of the binomial distribution (in Japanese), Journal of the Faculty of Education & research, Saga University, 25, 87-90(2008).
- On a Problem of Hasse, RIMS KYOTO JAPAN, Bessatsu B12, 209-221 (2009).
- Orbit of quadratic irrationals modulo p by the modular group, Gomal University Journal of Research, Vol. 25, 1-5 (2009).
- Significance of national saving in the socio-economic development of pakistan: 1974-2009. Vol:26 (4)2010 Sarhad journal of Agriculture University, Peshawar.
- The study of Industrial development: A case study of North West Frontier Province - Pakistan, Journal of Social Sciences, Abasyn University, Vol 3(2), 49-52 (2009).
- Significance of national saving in the socio-economic development of Pakistan: 1974-2009. Vol: 26 (4) (2010) Sarhad Journal of Agriculture University, Peshawar.
- An efficient and generic algorithm for matrix inversion international journal of technology diffusion, 1(2), 36-41, April-June (2010).
- Finite groups with at most five non t-subgroups, acta univ., apulensis math inform, 245-248, 25 (2011).
- The Irrationality of fibonacci, lucas and pell numbers, World Applied Sciences Journal, 12 (12):2229-2232, (2011).
- Radii problems for certain classes of analytic functions with fixed second coefficients, World Applied Sciences Journal, 13 (10): 2235-2239, (2011).
- On Certain classes of Analytic functions defined by a Linear Operator, World Applied Sciences Journal, 12 (12): 2197-2201, (2011).
- The optimal homotopy asymptotic method for the solution of fifth and sixth order boundary value problems, World Applied Sciences Journal, 15 (8): 1120-1126, (2011).
- Poly, Binomial And Hypergeometric Distributions Comparison Regarding Skewness and Kurtosis, Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 8 (6): 1027-1028, (2011).
- An Axisymmetric squeezing fluid flow between the two infinite parallel plates in a porous medium channel, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Volume 2011, Article ID 349803, 10 pages, doi:10.1155/2011/349803.
- The optimal homotopy asymptotic method for the solution of higher order boundary value problems in finite domains, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Abstract and Applied Analysis, Volume 2012, Article ID 401217, 14 pages, doi:10.1155/2012/401217.
- Comparision of different analytic solutions to Axisymmetric Squeezing Fluid Flow between two infinite parallel plates with slip boundary conditions, Abstract and Applied Analysis, Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 835268, 18 pages, doi: 10.1155/2012/835268.
- On the fixed Point Theorem for Fuzzy Mapping, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 11 (9): 1299-1302, (2012).
- Characterization of ternary semigroups in terms of (∈, ∈ ∨qk) ideals, Mathematica Aeterna, Vol. 2, 2012, no. 3, 227 – 246.
- Septic B-Spline Collocation method for numerical solution of the Equal Width Wave (EW) equation, Life Science Journal, Vol. 10(1s), 2013, 253-260.
Dr. Arshad Ali:
- Sirajul Haq, Siraj-ul-Islam, Arshed Ali, A Numerical Meshfree Technique for the Solution of the MEW Equation. Computer Modeling in Engineering and Science, 38(1), 1-23, 2008.
- Siraj-ul-Islam, Sirajul Haq, Arshed Ali, A meshfree method for the numerical solution of RLW equation. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 223, 997-1012, 2009.
- Siraj-ul-Islam, Arshed Ali, Sirajul Haq, A computational modeling of the behavior of the two-dimensional reaction–diffusion Brusselator system. Applied Mathematical Modeling, 34, 3896–3909, 2010.
- Arshed Ali, Siraj-ul-Islam, Sirajul Haq, A Computational Meshfree Technique for the Numerical Solution of the Two Dimensional Coupled Burgers Equations. International Journal of Computational Methods in Engineering Sciences and Mechanics, 10, 406-422, 2009.
- Fazal Haq, Iltaf Hussain, Arshed Ali, A Haar Wavelets Based Numerical Method for Third-order Boundary- and Initial-Value Problems. World Applied Sciences Journal, 13 (10): 2244-2251, 2011.
- Fazal Haq, Arshed Ali, Numerical solution of fourth order boundary-value problems using Haar wavelets, Applied Mathematical Sciences. Applied Mathematical Sciences, 5(63), 3131-3146, 2011.
- Arshed Ali, Fazal Haq, Iltaf Hussain, A Numerical Meshless Technique for the Solution of some Burgers Type Equations. World Applied Sciences Journal, 14 (12): 1792-1798, 2011.
- Arshed Ali, Sajjad Ali, IltafHussain, Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method for the Approximate Solution of Generalized Burgers Huxley Equation. Life Science Journal, 9(4):3823-3828, 2012
- Fazal Haq, Arshed Ali, Iltaf Hussain, Numerical Solution of Sixth-order Boundary-Value Problems by Collocation Method using Haar Wavelets. International Journal of Physical Sciences, 7(43), 5729-5735, 2012
- Safyan Mukhtar, Iltaf Hussain and Arshed Ali, Quadrature Method of Moments for Solving Volume -based Population Balance Models, World Applied Sciences Journal, 20 (12): 1574-1583, 2012
1. Gohar Ali, M. Baca, Y. Lin and A. Semanicova Fenovcikova: Super vertex antimagic total labelings of disconnected graphs, Discrete Mathematics 309 (2009) 6048-6054.
2. Ali, G. - Bača, M.- Bashir, F.- Semaničová-Feňovčíková, A.: On face antimagic labelings of disjoint union of prisms, Utilitas Math. 85 (2011), 97-112
3. Gohar Ali, M. Baca and Fozia Bashir: Vertex-antimagic labelling for disjoint union of paths, AKCE J. Graphs. Combin., 6. No. 1 (2009), pp. 11-20.
4. Gohar Ali, M.K. Shafiq and R. Simanjuntak: Distance-magic labelling of Cartesian Product of graphs, AKCE J. Graphs. Combin., 6. No. 1 (2009), pp. 191-200.
5. Gohar Ali, M. Baca, Y. Lin and A. Semanicova Fenovcikova: Vertex Antimagic Total Labelings of Disconnected graphs, Proceedings 4th world conference on 21st Century Math. 2009, Lahore-Pakistan, 18-23.
6. Gohar Ali, M. Baca, Fozia Bashir and A. Semanicova: On Face Antimagic Labelings of Antiprisms and Prisms, Proceedings 4th world conference on 21st Century Math. 2009, Lahore-Pakistan, 46-52.
7. Gohar Ali, Murtaza Ali, M.T. Rahim, M. Zeb: On 2-rainbow domination of some families of graphs, International Journal of Mathematics and Soft Computing Vol.1, No.1 (2011), 47 – 53.
8. Gohar Ali, M. Ali, M. Imran, A. Q. Baig and M.K. Shafiq: On the metric dimension of Mobius ladders, Ars Combin. 105 (2012), 403-410.
9. Murtaza Ali, Gohar Ali, Usman Ali, M.T. Rahim: On cycle related graphs with constant metric dimension, Open Journal of Discrete Mathematics (OJDM), No. 2 (2012), 21-23.
10. Murtaza Ali, Gohar Ali, M.T. Rahim, M. Farooq: An upper bound for the radio numbers of generalized gear graphs, Ars Combinatoria. 107 (2012), 161-169.
11. Murtaza Ali, M.T. Rahim and Gohar Ali: On path related graphs with constant metric dimension, Utilitas Mathematica. 88 (2012), 203-209.
12. Murtaza Ali, Gohar Ali, Sumiya Nasir and Mubashir Qayyum: On metric dimension of two different families of graphs, International Journal of Mathematics and Computational Methods in Science and Technology. (To be appear)
13. M. Ali, M. T. Rahim and G. Ali: On Three families of graphs with constant metric dimension, JCMCC. (To be appear)
14. Murtaza Ali, M.T. Rahim and Gohar Ali: On metric dimension of two constructed families from antiprism graph, Math Sci Lett. No. 2 (2013), 1-7.
15. Mutaza Ali, M.T. Rahim and Gohar Ali: On two families of graphs with constant metric dimension, Journal of Prime Research. 8 (2012), 96-102.
16. Gohar Ali, Murtaza Ali, M.T. Rahim and Usman Ali: On Metric Dimension of Some Rotationally Symmetric Graphs, ISRN Combinatorics. (2013), 1-5.
Dr Muhammad Idress:
1 M. Idrees, S. Islam, S. I. A. Tirmizi, S. Haq, Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to Kortweg-de Vries Equations, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 55 (2012) 1324-1333.
2 S. Haq, M. Idrees, S. Islam, Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to eighth order boundary value problems, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2(4), 38-47, 2010.
3 S. Iqbal, M. Idrees, A.M Siddiqi and A. Ansari, Some solutions of the linear and nonlinear Klein-Gordon equations using the optimal homotopy asymptotic method, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 216 (2010) 2898-2909.
4 M. Idrees, S. Haq, S. Islam, Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to fourth order boundary value problems, World Applied Sciences Journal, 9(2): 131-137, 2010.
5 M. Idrees, Sirajul Haq, S. Islam, Application of the Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to squeezing flow, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 59(12), 3858-3866, 2010.
6 M. Idrees, S. Haq, S. Islam, Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to special sixth order boundary value problems, World Applied Sciences Journal, 9(2): 138-143, 2010.
7 M. Idrees, S. Haq, S. Islam, Fazle Mabood, Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to Wave Equations, submitted to Applied Mathematics and Computation.
8 Gul Zaman, M. Idrees, S. Islam, Application of optimal homotopy asymptotic method to squeezing flow between two infinite plates with slip boundary conditions, ZUSA,2010.
9 M. Idrees, S. Islam, Rehan Ali Shah, M. Zeb, Exact Solution of Goursat Problems Using Differential Transform Method, Journal of Advanced Research in Scientific Computing, Vol.00, Issue.0, 2010, pp. 1-13, Online ISSN: 1943-2364.
10 S. Islam, Murad Ullah, Gul Zaman, M. Idrees, Approximate Solutions to MHD Squeezing fluid flow, Journal of Applied Mathematics & Informatics, Vol. 11, 2011.
11 Fazle Mabood and M. Idrees, Homotopy Perturbation Method and Seventh-Order Boundary Value Problems, International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research, 2(1), 70-75, 2013.
12 M. Idrees, Fazle Mabood, Asar Ali and Gul Zaman, Exact Solution for a Class of Stiff Systems by Differential Transform Method, Applied Mathematics, Vol.4, No. 3, 2013.
- Numerical Solution of EW equation by septic B-Spline Collocation Method accepted in International Journal "Life Sciences".
- Numerical Solution of EW equation by sextic B-Spline Collocation Method sent for Publishing.
(1) Muhammad Sarwar and Majid Ali: On intuitionistic fuzzy h-ideals in h-hemiregular hemirings and duo hemirings , Eurasian Mathematical journal Volume 3, Number 4 (2012), 106- 131.
1 Proper Homothetic Vector Field in Bianchi Type-V Space-times,Adv. Studies Theor. Phys., Vol. 6, 2012, no. 4, 193 – 200.
2 Classification of Spherically Symmetric Non Static Space-Times According to their Killing Vector Fields Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 6, 2012, no. 54, 2681 – 2686.
Dr. Sami Ul Haq
- MHD free convection flow in a porous medium with thermal diffusion and ramped wall temperature, Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 81 (2012) 044401
(Impact Factor 2010: 2.905).
- Radiation and porosity effects on the magnetohydrodynamic flow past an oscillating vertical plate with uniform heat flux, Z. Naturforsch 67a, 572—580, 2012.
(Impact Factor 2011: 0.940)
- Free convection flow of a second grade fluid with ramped wall temperature, Heat Transfer Research 45(7): 579—588, 2014 (Impact Factor 2012: 0.277).
- Unsteady free convection flow near an infinite vertical plate with prescribed surface heat flux and skin friction, The European Physical Journal Plus 129(28): 1—7, 2014(Impact Factor 2012: 1.302).
- Unsteady Magnetohydrodynamic Free Convection Flow of a Second Grade Fluid in a Porous Medium with Ramped Wall Temperature. PLoS ONE 9(5): e88766. (Impact Factor 2012: 3.730).
- Radiation and magnetohydrodynamics effects on unsteady free convection flow in a porous medium, Mathematical Problems in Engineering (2013) (Impact Factor 2012: 1.383).
- Influence of slip condition on unsteady free convection flow of viscous fluid with ramped wall temperature, Abstract and Applied Analysis (2015) (Impact Factor 2013: 1.274)
- Radiation effects on unsteady magnetohydrodynamic free convection flow in a porous medium with Newtonian heating, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics 42(12) 2013.
- Hydromagnetic rotating flow in a porous medium with slip condition and hall current, International Journal of the Physical Sciences 7(10), 1540 – 1548, 2012.
(Impact Factor 2010: 0. 540).
- A note on new exact solutions for some unsteady flows of Brinkman type fluids over a plane wall, Z. Naturforsch. 67a, 377 – 380, 2012.
(Impact Factor 2010: 0.933)
- Unsteady magnetohydrodynamic oscillatory flow of viscoelastic fluids in a porous channel with heat and mass transfer, Journal of the Physical Society of Japan. 81 (2012) 064402
(Impact Factor 2010: 2.905)
- Exact solutions for motions of second grade fluids induced by an infinite cylinder that applies arbitrary shear stresses to fluid, Advanced Science Letters Vol. 17, 266–270, 2012. (Impact Factor 2010: 1.253).
- Conjugate effects of heat and mass transfer on MHD free convection flow over an inclined plate Embedded in a Porous Medium, PLoS ONE 8(6): e65223. (Impact Factor 2011: 4.092).
- Exact solutions for unsteady MHD oscillatory flow of a Maxwell fluid in a porous medium, Z. Naturforsch. 68a, 635 – 645 (2013) (Impact Factor 2012: 1.363).
- Effects of wall shear stress on unsteady MHD conjugate flow in a porous medium with ramped wall temperature, PLoS ONE, 9(3), e90280. (Impact Factor 2012: 3.730).
- Influence of Thermal Radiation on Unsteady Free Convection MHD Flow of Brinkman Type Fluid in a Porous Medium with Newtonian Heating, Mathematical Problems in Engineering (2013) (Impact Factor 2012: 1.383).
Jun 2012 –July 2014 The Development Of Mathematical Model For Free Convection Flow In Non-Newtonian Brinkman Type Fluids,
Jan 2012 –Dec 2014 Mathematical Modeling of boundary Layer Flow and Heat transfer of Viscoelastic Fluid past a Sphere,
May 2011 –Apr 2012 Convective Boundary Layer Flow over a Three Dimensional Stagnation Point with Internal Heat Generation,
Jan 2011 –Dec 2012 Mathematical Modeling of Boundary Layer Flow and Heat Transfer From Exponentially Stretching Surface,