532 students are awarded scholarships by the following (18) Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Punjab Endowment Educational Scholarships.
- HEC / USAID Financial Aid Program.
- DIYA Pakistan scholarships (NGO).
- Saifullah Trust scholarships.
- National Bank of Pakistan Financial Loan Program.
- HEC’s need based merit scholarships.
- FATA Educational Foundation Scholarships.
- Frontier Education scholarships.
- OWN A Student project scholarships (NGO).
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board’s scholarships.
- Senior Alumni Association’s scholarships ICP.
- FATA / FR’s Scholarships.
- Employees Education Foundation scholarships.
- Baitul-Mal scholarships.
- Fuji Foundation scholarships.
- Charsadda Anjuman scholarships.
- Mora scholarships of District Government.
- Upper FATA Livelihood Development Program (LDP).